blogher recap, coming soon!

I am finally home safely from my vacay on the east coast, which included a slice of Americana, a wild romp in the city that never sleeps, and a bit of R & R with old friends in the land of Mary, and am now trying to get back into the swing of things on the home front. While I was away, I gained new friends, a hoarse voice, sore muscles, an affinity for unicorns and amazing memories that will last a lifetime.

I can’t wait to share the details with ya’ll, but not until I catch up on some sleep and finish unpacking. Stay tuned for more on my very first trip to Walmart, my night at the Korean karaoke bar, and a recap of all things BlogHer ’10, the good the bad and the highlarious.

This is a snapshot from the karaoke bar where I went with Mern and Konrad of the Tommy Lee Jones story after they hijacked me from one night of BlogHer activities. No famous people this time, just lots of wine and bad singing. Full stories to follow, I promise.

Birdrockfab says:

Can’t wait to hear recap! Already looking forward to BlogHer 2011 in San Diego.

Mary says:

Oh we’re gonna have a blast next year as the host city! Party planning starts now. :) Also, drinking my coffee in hopes I can muster the energy for my BlogHer recapping.

Laura F says:

Welcome home! Glad to hear your trip was a great time and looking forward to reading all about it!

citymouse says:

Some of my best memories involve lots of wine and bad singing. Sounds like it was fun.

Stopping by from SITS.

Mary says:

Thanks for the visit! Wine & bad singing go hand in hand.

MomZombie says:

Glad you had a good vacation. And you met Melissa of Rock and Drool at BlogHer. Yay!

Oh I love Melissa! Must get out there to your neck of the woods one of these days! Any chance you’ll come out to SD for BlogHer ’11???

• MomZombie says:

Not sure about the BlogHer event. I’d love to find a reason to come to SoCal. My husband has business out there at least once a year but we can’t seem to justify my plane ticket. Some day, some way …