homemade pizza from trader giottos

Lately I’ve been learning to make some more intricate meals than I’m accustomed to preparing, like Penne Pasta and Butternut Squash Soup, but that’s not to say I don’t still love my EASY three ingredient meals that are easy to whip up and even easier to clean up.

My latest obsession is the pizza dough from Trader Joes. Here’s a quick video on how to toss together this delicious pizza and how to turn it into a family activity so it’s a win win for everyone!

Making are own pizza is a HUGE hit in our house too and so is ordering pizza. Heck, we just like pizza.

Helena says:

Mmm, this sounds great! And it looks like so much fun :)

Jean says:

Looks like they love Care Bears. You could barely get their attention there. LOL!
    Your pizza looked great from beginning to end. Thank you for sharing. I will pick up the ingredients next time I’m in Vegas. Gotta travel to the big city to visit Trader Joe’s.

La Jolla Mom says:

That dough is the BEST. I’m not sure what my life would be like w/out Trader Joe’s.

Every Friday night is pizza night in this house! I love Trader Joes! I also love making homemade pizza!

StacyQ says:

One of my biggest complaints about where I live is there are no Trader Joe’s stores. Wah.

theresa says:

SO CUTE!!! We use to make that all the time. I have no idea why we haven’t done it in a while. I think a trip to Trader Joe’s is needed.