sharpies, toner and vag cream, oh my!

Consider this week’s Momsense vlog a public service announcement for all the absent-minded people in the world, that are just like me, who may not take time to check whatever it is they grab before using it. You’re welcome.

theresa says:

Oh my God Mary!!! Vag cream? YUCK!

So what are you saying? Your breath was not minty fresh?

LOL!

Sean Harrison says:

I’ve been lucky enough to discover the Desitin suspiciously placed in toothpaste drawer, just in time too many times to think it’s not a plan.

Woman, you be crazy. Thanks for the tips. xoxo

Jenny Burt says:

Oy Vay!

LOL!! How did that minty vag cream work out for ya?

HipMamaB says:

Everyone else is thinking you brushed your teeth with the vag cream, but me, with the brain I HAVE, thinks it was quite the opposite and now you have a minty fresh whoo-ha. :)

Prep H, maybe. Vag cream?! I think I’ve been missing out by not trying the stuff.

Laura Lee says:

What’s Vag Cream?
    Is that like Lube?

Did someone say “what is vag cream?” oh how I wish I could have been the one to ask that. Sadly, vag cream and I are close “personal” friends. It could have been worse though Mar, it could have been the PrepH. Just sayin’

April says:

fantastic nails mary!!!! so jealous!

Diva says:

Wow, I don’t know what was worse…burning eyes or a mouth full of vag cream….Sorry.

In other news, I have been able to erase a sharpie-covered star chart with a wet wipe and some elbow grease.

Chelsea says:

Yikes!
    Can’t help you with, ahem, that last “sit-chu-ation,” but for the sharpie… use the dry erase OVER the sharpie, then erase like normal. Or, use it as an excuse for shopping. Your call.

MomZombie says:

I have done all of those things! Instead of vag cream, though, I began brushing my teeth with cortisone cream. My first thought: What terrible-tasting tooth paste. Gums were itch-free for hours. That’s when I knew that all important tasks must be performed with reading glasses on the eyes.

OH my is right! Yikes! Thanks for the tips so we will hopefully be able to avoid such tribulations! Ack!!!

fyi – just in case you mix up your markers again nail polish remover will take off perm. marker.

~h