Tomorrow morning I am headed up to the Magical Land of Disney with the fam for a three day vacay which means I’m not going to sleep a wink tonight. I have never been able to sleep the night before a trip to the Magic Kingdom, ever since I was a wee lass and wanted desperately to be a Mouskateer.
Though I will not be dialed into the blogosphere or twitterverse much in the next few days (you know how my hubby gets when I’m on my phone too much), I will definitely be checking in every once in awhile (especially if the lines are long). So, I am hoping you’ll play a little game with me.
It’s called, Dare Me To Do Something Goofy at Disneyland. It was inspired by an episode of The Buried Life on MTV where the four guys who are trying to conquer their “bucket list” asked viewers to dare them to do something as one of their list items.
So here’s how it works:
- The dare has to be something PG because I will be with my kids. AND, it’s Disneyland, for Pluto’s sake. Nothing illegal, dangerous or vulgar.
- Post your dare in my comments section.
- I will select ONE dare from the lot and do it at some point during my visit.
- I will record me completing said dare and post it sometime next week.
- If your dare is selected I will bring you home a Disneyland souvenir of your choice, $10 value or under (working with a blogger’s budget here folks).
So, in the comments, challenge me to PG dare and don’t forget to let me know what souvenir you would like in case your dare is selected.
In the meantime, I will be doing the Hot Dog dance with Mickey and begging every Princess to sign our autograph book. And thanks for giving me the excuse to check my phone every ten minutes!