I have a new favorite thing, and it will be no surprise to read that it comes from Trader Joes.
Though box wine has it’s perks, the negative connotation associated with it is usually enough to deter most folks from buying it. Enter Trader Joes Eco Vino–wine in a bag!
Get a load of all the perks:
- It’s cost-effective: $9.99 for 1.5 Liters (equivalent to two bottles)
- 80% less carbon footprint that two glass bottles & 90% less waste & less landfill than two glass bottles
- Light-weight, easy to carry, easy to pack & durable
- Perfect for the pool, park, alcohol-friendly beach or any outdoor area
- Air tight tap, stays fresh for up to a month
- And? it’s a perfect light white wine for hot summer days.
This bag of yumminess is chic and trendy and you’ll be the hit of the party.
I have a feeling these things are going to fly off the shelf so grab yourself a few.
And check out my news segment on Fox 5 news tomorrow morning (Monday, July 4th) at 7:50 am and 9:00 am, where I’ll be talking about more summer must-haves for moms and kids.