more gift ideas to love from etsy

Santa was good to me this year. I got comfy PJ’s from Victoria Secret, the newest perfume by Issy Miyake, and was surprised with an iPad that I’m now addicted to. I lucked out, big time! I’d have to say, however, that my favorite gift of all was from my best friend, Mern, who always gives me jewelry. This year she found a little shop on Etsy called Little Green Room, by Amy Aguirre, and ordered me these little personalized rings with my daughters’ initials.

Personalized gifts from etsy

Personalized Rings from Little Green Room on Etsy

They are delicate and darling. Another reason why I love Etsy and why I love my BFF.

Check out some other cool items by this designer that would be great for the next holiday coming up, Valentine’s Day.

Great Gift Ideas from Etsy

Valentine's Day Gift Ideas from Little Green Room on Etsy

I cannot get enough of Etsy and all the funky, unique gifts it has to offer! Thanks Mern, for my thoughtful and darling gift!

Galit Breen says:

Oh my heart, I *love* that ring! Love!

Theresa says:

Love Love Love Love!!! Did I say it enough. I so want one now. I think I’m going to be a copy cat.

benjie says:

While it is not jewelry, I love love this shop. Such beautiful work! He will make custom pieces. You can even send him artwork and he will incorporate it into the furniture.

mariana salerno says:

Sooo glad you like the rings!!!! I thought the idea was irresistible, glad you feel the same! I am actually completely addicted to Etsy, it’s a problem, I can spend hours browsing! love uuu!

Amy Aguirre says:

This is my favorite kind of post! I love hearing this!!! I am so happy you love them!!! Thank you so much for spreading the word too :) You made my day ~
    Much Love, Amy~LittleGreenRoom.etsy.com ….wow favorite gift :) Love it!

SIL Laura says:

Thanks Mary! I just ordered an awesome cuff from her!!! (actually I made Greg order it for mer because he loves me so much… LOL) xoxo LG