20 things to know by 40

Invariably during my morning ritual of pushing snooze five-to-ten times and then sifting through my emails to see what latest hoax is floating around Facebook or how many 20% off sales are happening, something in my inbox catches my eye. Yesterday morning it was this heading:

20 Things You Should Know by 40

After my eyes rolled back in my head thinking that the article was going to make me feel like crap for not knowing how to sew a button or cook a turkey, I clicked on the article and was happy with what I found. Watch this week’s episode to find out how I lived up to her suggestions.

Oh and feel free to click through to my YouTube channel and subscribe!

Oh you make me laugh. I just hope I can be as fabulous as you when I am 40 ;-)

Oh just rub it in you youngster you! : ) And I’m sure you will. Just keep up that humor cause that’s the most important thing. xo

Theresa says:

I love you!!! I knew that before I was 40!

Jean says:

Yes, you do have it all mastered.
    Is it 10 things or 20 things though?

Amy says:

I loved how you approached this list. Me, I look at it and said, “Dang, I’m 40 and have lots to work on. I’d have scored better if it included how to sew a button or cook a turkey. Maybe I’ll focus on these by 45″

Lisa Voss says:

Always a good post when you can work DFTL into it. It makes me miss the Lamplighter. Lets go karaoke!

Jess says:

Can you forward me that email so I can have all that shit covered in the next…ahem…we won’t say how LONG? xoxo

I know how to do a ton of these things!
    That was very comforting.
    Like you with the bleeding husband!

XOXOXOX

Not Just Another Jen says:

Grrl you will NEVER EVER see me in a karaoke bar. That’s nothing but embarrassing, but I’d drive to Vegas and sing in the car with you anytime.

Great coverage of the list! xoxo

Jessica says:

I want to be this amazing on video by the time I’m 40. Can you make a list on how to do that? Also, the wine/party never fails.

Jessica says:

I LOVE IT! I am new to the video blogging community, just posted my first one yesterday!!! Always did the regular write ups, which I still do. Always nice to have someone to look up to for inspiration!

I will keep this in mind when I approach 40…I’m at the ripe old age of 26! LOL.

Oh you little young pup! : ) Welcome to the world of vlogging. Can’t wait to see your vids. Thanks for visiting!