dare me to get goofy at disneyland, again

Family vacation to Disneyland with Mama Mary

It’s time for our annual family trip to Disneyland, and since I am big on tradition and willing to make a fool of myself, I am putting out the call, once again, for y’all to dare me to do something goofy so that I can record it, put it on YouTube and prove that there is no shame to my game.

So in the comments below, dare me something that I can do at either Disneyland or California Adventure, that is PG rated and will not get me kicked out of the Park. I will pick ONE dare and do it next week while up there on my annual family vacation. If I pick your dare, you will win, um, bragging rights.

The first year I posed like a model on crack with Goofy thanks to Laura of An Uncommon Family.

And last year, I walked behind the Christmas parade waving like a princess to the crowd, thanks to a dare from my girl Theresa at Rock on Mommies.

So what’s it going to be this year folks?

Alicia King says:

Okay Mary, I’m throwing it down. I officially dare you to stop FOUR random families and ask, “Would you like to know my favorite ride?” or “Which Disney character do you most identify with?” Whatcha made of, girl? (LOVE the clips of past dares!!)

Danielle says:

I would love you to go on a few roller coasters and start screaming manically in terror before the coaster even starts going. With your hands up in the air :)

Alicia King says:

Look a bit panicked and ask people in a hushed tone if they’ve seen a man run past who looks just like Walt Disney, only naked and shivering? Then speak into your watch, giving coordinates as you walk away.

i suggest asking the princesses if they would like your autograph ;-) I mean, they probably do right? =-)

Alicia King says:

While you’re waiting for a parade to start, give each passersby your cocktail order.

In a gift shop, fake some Euro-accent and ask ridiculous questions about the t-shirts. “Does this, how you say, light up?, Is fabreek radioactive?, What happen if child eat shirt?, Would you trade clothing for watch?”

While your husband films, whisper into an employee’s ear that you’re ovulating, then just stare at them, expressionless.

Theresa says:

OH MY!!! I love you! Look how little they looked in the first one! Tears!

Alicia King says:

Approach a “cast member” and sing the Mickey Mouse Club song. In. Its. Entirety. While smiling crazily. And wearing mouse ears.

Tony says:

Gangnam style dance-off against costumed character of your choice

Monica says:

You in pigtails with a Mickey hat or head band and go up to the random 4 families and ask for pictures with them WHILE you talk about the rides

Chelsea says:

Would love to see you get up on your seat and dance like crazy in the middle of the Tiki Show (Adventure Land). Have a great time! XOXO
    disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/enchanted-tiki-room/

Alicia King says:

At the end of the Abraham Lincoln experience, stand up, point, and yell, “He’s alive, HE’S ALIVE!!!!” while jumping up and down.

Alicia King says:

Ask four employees, “Where’s the nearest ladies’ room? Where, where, WHERE?” while doing a manic potty dance.