LEGO Friends Birthday Party Ideas

Girls Birthday LEGO Friends theme via MamaMaryShow.com

LEGO® Friends are the best things that have happened to the LEGO toyline, as far as girls (at least girlie girls) are concerned, since, well, forever, and they made for a PERFECT girl’s birthday party theme.

Side note: I’m not trying to pigeon-hole girls into liking only pink & purple things, because that is not the truth, but the fact of the matter is that many girls, including mine, were not too keen on the LEGO product lines like STAR WARS, Harry Potter, Ninjago, and Bionicle but they go bat-brick-crazy over these LEGO Friends.

There are not a lot of LEGO Friends party items available online or in stores yet, so I had to be creative and resourceful as far as the decor. I picked the blue, purple, and pink color scheme, which just so happen to be popular right now, and used that for the plates, cutlery, and table decor. I themed the games to the various LEGO Friends toy sets (you can see them in the video). Then I printed some of the LEGO Friends images that I found online and put them in frames.

Here is a video tutorial on how I decorated the party as well as some photos below.

DIY LEGO Friends birthday party ideas via MamaMaryShow.com

LEGO Friends Party Bags. Check back for my video tutorial.

Hearts, stars and butterfly shaped sandwiches for LEGO Friends Birthday Party

Sandwiches cut in LEGO Friends shapes - hearts, stars, & butterflies

LEGO Friends birthday party coloring station

LEGO Friends coloring pages from LEGO.com

Theme decor for LEGO Friends birthday party via MamaMaryShow.com

Theme decor for LEGO Friends birthday party

For invitations, I just sent an evite, but the LEGO website has fun printable pool party invites that are darling!

P.S. If for some crazy reason, you are a mother of a girl between 4-12 and you don’t have one of these sets, then make a quick run to Target on your way home and your daughter(s) will be over the moon with excitement!

Dessie says:

LOVE the ideas. I am planning a Lego’/Lego Friends party for my son and niece, both turning 5. Trying to incorporate both!
    Do you have the link or file for the lego friends coloring page? I can’t seem to find that one on the site!

Joy says:

Hi
    Could you possibly email me the drawing page too- I’m planning a Lego Friends party for my daughter here in Scotland and would like to use it as a backup in case the weather is not great ( which there is a high likelyhood off!)

Joy

Marina Wallis says:

Hello- thanks so much for these wonderful ideas! My daughter is sitting here next to me and is excited beyond excited to throw this themed party! Would you mind sending me the email me the drawing page too? I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

holly says:

I would love to get the coloring pages too. Planning my twins 6 year old party and this was the theme they decided on.

Hayley Kennedy says:

Hi there could you also send me the link as I have a very lego friends crazy daughter whose will be 7 in August :-)
    Thanks !

Nicole Fleming says:

Could you pretty please email me the color page that you have as well? My daughter is so excited to have a lego friends party! I’m surprise that they haven’t made more birthday items, I would guess the market is there. :)

Janette says:

Could someone please send me the link for the colouring pages, I can only get the animal sheets

Tiffany says:

I love your post…and the you tube video made it more concrete for my daughter to see…and she is excited about her up and coming party!
    Thank you!
    Can you please send me the coloring pages too? Thank you so much! :)

Mish says:

Hi Mary,

I’m also having a lego friends party and was looking everywhere for the coloring pages. I’d really appreciate it if you could send the page. Thank you!! – Mish

Julie says:

I love the idea! My daughter can not get enough Lego Friends. Can you email me the coloring page? Thanks.

becky bailey says:

I am planning a friends lego party for my daughter later this month….. could you email me the coloring page also?
    thanks so much!!!

Eileen says:

Thanks for the ideas…also doing a party..can you send me the colouring pic too? thanks

sunita says:

This is great my daughter wanted a lego friends party and this is helpful could you email me the web site for the drawing thanks

Ps I’m having 32 kids over any ideal about the entertainment :(

Yes, I’ll email it to you.
      For entertainment I made up some games based on the various LEGO friends set, like the pool (we were at a pool so it was easy) and the band (I had them dress up in fun costumes and play fake instruments and sing Happy Birthday). I also printed pictures of the 5 friends and the teams had to guess the girls’ names. I also had a LEGO building contest. There is a TV show for the LEGO friends on Netflix so you can show that. You could also play Veterinarian with some of your daughter’s stuffed animals. Have fun! : )

Maureen says:

Do you know if it is possible to buy the Lego friends beach towel online? My granddaughter loves them and I think it would make a great gift for her birthday next month. There are no Legoland stores in our area. Thank you

Penny says:

Can some please send me the coloring pages as well? My daughter decided on a Friends theme! Thanks in advance!

Thermaliz says:

Could you please email me the Lego Friends coloring page?
    Thanks a lot for all the great ideas.

Megan Stone says:

We are also having a Lego Friends party- could you please email the coloring page link to me as well? Thank you!

Sandra Chow says:

Thank you for your wonderful ideas! I’m planning a birthday for my daughter and will probably go with the LEGO Friends theme too. Can you please email me the LEGO Friends coloring page also? Thank you so much!

Laura Wilkerson says:

Can you please send me the link for the coloring pages too. Thanks

Angela Li says:

Thanks for sharing your great party ideas!! We’re planning my daughter’s 8th birthday party & it’s a LEGO Friends theme also. Would you mind sending me the LEGO Friends coloring page also? For some reason, only the animal pages are available on the LEGO website.

Thank you so much!!!

Batul says:

Came across your awesome ideas for a lego themed party for girls!!!! Couldn’t find the coloring page anywhere though :( Could you please email it to me? Thanks SO MUCH!

Jennifer says:

Hello there. We r huge lego fans here and having a huge lego friends bday party this winter. Wondering if you can send us the coloring page that you used as well. Jsum180@aol.com

Thanks!!!!!

april says:

Could you please email me the coloring pic as well?? Thanks!!

katherine says:

Could you please email me the colouring pic as well. My daughter loves it. Thanks

Henriette says:

Hej vil du også e-mail en til mig. Det er lidt sjovt for jeg har selv siddet og lavet nogle af de ting, som du har lavet, men det er jo altid rart med nogle flere ide :-)

CC says:

Would you mind emailing the coloring page to me as well? Thank you!

Karla Ickes says:

Would you mind sending the coloring page?
    Thank you so much!

Donna says:

can you email me picture of lego friends coloring page please. I love all of your ideas.

kate barton says:

Hi,

Love your ideas! Could you please email me the website for the colouring pages too. Many thanks,
    Katex

Shana Listenbee says:

Hi! My daughter has decided on Lego Friends as her them for her 5th Birthday! Can you please email me the coloring book image? Please and Thank you in advance!

Jennifer says:

I just love your idea. I am going to use your idea on my daughter’s birthday. Could you send me the lego friends coloring book image please? I can’ find it anywhere.
    Thank you so much.

Tanya says:

Love your ideas :)
    Please send me your colouring page image too please!

Kara says:

Thanks so much for all the great ideas! My daughter is having a Lego Friends party this Friday. Would you please send me the coloring page you used?

Georgia Flannagan says:

Would love to have the colouring pages. I just happened on this site after searching for LEGO Friends colouring pages.
    Thanks

Marlene Thiessen says:

Loved your coloring pages. Would you be so kind to email me the pages. Also do you know a link where I could print of a LEGO FRIENDS invitation? Thanks for you help. My little daughter is excited about her upcoming birthday party.

Sandy says:

I would love the link to the coloring pages as well. We are having a Lego Friends party for my 6 year old in a few weeks. Thanks so much! And love your ideas for the party too!

Yes, I will certainly email it to you. Can you please reply with your email address in the private email field so I can send it to you?

Tara says:

Looks like I’m #37 to love the coloring sheets – please email me on how to get the sheets printed off.

Thanks!

Michelle says:

Love the coloring sheet too! Would you be able to email it to me. My daughters lego friends party is this weekend. I would love to have this for the girls to color. Thank you!!

Coryn says:

I almost feel bad asking….since I’m nearly the 40th person to ask, but could you send me the Lego Friends color page, too? I am planning my daughter’s birthday party and love this idea but the website will not work for me either. I really appreciate it!

Charlotte says:

Would you also send me the colering page?

Thanks you!!

Mary Beth Archer says:

Hi! Do you still have the Lego Friends coloring page? If so can you please email to me at jmbarcher@aol.com? I will pay you for it! My daughter’s 8th birthday party is Sat Apr 5th and I’m having trouble finding Lego Friends birthday stuff! Thank you so much! Mary Beth

The main function of the HCG hormone is to protect the fetus.
    In such an altered phase it is essential that we give importance to our body so that we can have a long and happy life.

By injecting it directly into your muscle tissue, HCG
    can break down your fatty tissue into energy.

Here is my web-site; hcg quick weight loss plus

Je tiens juste à vous dire que je pirate tout style de compte :
    Facebook, Equideow… Je peux vous faire Facebook mais je maîtrise plus le hack
    de compte Equideow.

With a skilled ultrasonographer, two gestational sacs, two embryos and two
    distinct fetal heartbeats can be seen six weeks after the first
    day of the last menstrual period. First Response Early Results home pregnancy test is the most sensitive, cost effective, $12.

We got a brightlycolored box of cereal with every flavor.

my weblog – hcg weight loss tracker

learn More says:

I visited various blogs however thhe audio quality for audio songs current at this web ssite is inn fact superb.

Also visi my web site :: learn More

Stephanie says:

Could you send me the coloring page for my daughter’s upcoming birthday party? Btw, I think you are pretty funny in your video. Thanks for the smile! Stephbhumphreys@gmail.com

I sent it to you via email. Let me know if you didn’t get it because people are having issues receiving my emails for some reason. Have a great party! I’m sure your daughter will love it!